Best described as an abstract and nonobjective artist, who moves comfortably between styles. Her artwork has an undertone of humour, politics and of social behaviour. These images are figurative as well as in bird form and are often painted in cluster groups.
- Federation of Canadian Artists, Active Member
Federation Gallery Vancouver
- North Vancouver Arts Council Member
City Scape Gallery, North Vancouver
- Creative Director at Charterhouse Design Inc.
- Banff School of Fine Arts, Drawing and Painting
- Capilano College, Fine Arts
- Alberta College of Art, Painting and Printmaking
Clients in Vancouver, Whistler, North Vancouver, Victoria, West Vancouver, British Columbia, and Seattle, Washington.